Yesterday I received the MeMetastic blog award from Thypolar Life Uncensored.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! (blushes)
Now here’s the deal with the Award. Once you receive the award you must do a few things:
- You must proudly display the award in a post.
- You must list 5 things about yourself and 4 of the 5 must be BOLD FACE LIES.
(your readers must guess which one is the truth)
- And you must then pass this prestigious award on, to 5 deserving bloggers.
So… without further delay, here are my 5 stories. Remember ONLY ONE is completely truthful.
5 stories: 4 bold-faced lies, 1 truth.
1. Once upon a time, I was an excellent volleyball player. I had a scholarship to college for volleyball. But was unable to take it, due to medical reasons. It was very disappointing.
2. Once upon a time, I did make-up and costume design for theater. I worked at a local theater with Jennifer Garner (before she became a famous actress on ALIAS and in movies). She was so much fun to work with! She is a very nice person and I’m glad that she achieved the acting success she had hoped for.
3. Once upon a time, I walked into a pizza place with my boyfriend. As we waited on our order we noticed a man dressed as a woman. He wore skin tight clothing and a crooked wig. He began to flirt with my boyfriend. He then began to insult me. He said to my boyfriend, “Why would you be with that, when you could have a beauty queen like me?” He proceeded to chase my boyfriend all around the pizza place. Finally we decided to wait on our pizza in the car.
4. Once upon a time, when I was a young girl working at the mall, our boss would call security guards to walk us to the bank deposit at the end of the night. She did this for our safety during Christmas-time due to the large amounts of money we were carrying. During one of these nights, the guy who walked me down was a gorgeous tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed guy who was in the National Guard and working part-time as a security guard for the mall. We’d talked a few times before, but one night on the way back to the shop he asked me if he could buy me a coffee. I said, “Sure”. We spent the next 3 hours sitting and talking. We kept in touch, and we are still good friends to this day.
5. Once upon a time, I was a teenager and we were visiting family out of town. We went to a cousin’s basketball game. During the game a particular girl sitting a few rows behind us kept yelling threatening things to me every time I would cheer for my cousin’s team. She was being very unsportsmanlike and was Booing, etc. I finally got fed up, stood up, walked up the bleachers and punched her in the mouth. To this day my family jokes that they can’t take me places.
Ok so those are my 5 stories. Now if you dare, guess which one is the only one that is completely truthful, and leave your guess in a comment. In a few days I will make a new post, and reveal who is right and who is dead. Oh sorry… (drifting into Princess Bride quotes there….) …. I mean to say, I will reveal who guessed correctly, if anyone. ;)
And now, to fufill my final obligation. These are the 5 blogs I have chosen to pass the award onto:
Congrats to the lucky 5 bloggers this award is being passed on to! You can visit the MeMetastic Hop to add your name to the list of recipients of this fantastic award.
And I hope you enjoyed my 5 stories. And I hope my readers will leave a guess in the comments, as to which one is truthful !!! :)